Thursday, September 24, 2009

what to do, what to do...

sometimes i wonder what my children think i am. how do i let my infant know that in order to take care of her, i need to, you know, eat? shower? sleep at night? i don't think that is too much to ask. i may be wrong.
i've been playing with my blog and adding backgrounds, changing backgrounds. trying to add a little color. i need to get some pics up. maybe. i've recently learned how to add a hyperlink to a blog. that is what the testing post was all about. i've been a little busy lately, but i haven't forgotten about you. just a little brain dead. you mom's know what i mean i'm sure.
so what do you do for you? and no, i'm not talking attaching the wee one to the breast for a few silent moments. when the little one's asleep, how do you spend your time for you? maybe i'll do a poll. hmm... something else to spend my time on. hahaha

1 comment:

  1. When I have managed to calm the kidlets in some sort of content state, I like to get online. Browse a a parenting/mom forum I belong to, read websites such as failblog.org or icanhascheezburger.com. I also read blogs, attempt to comment if I remember.

    I also love to sew and crochet in my free time as well. But those are mainly done during nap time, bed time or before my husband goes to work.

    ReplyDelete